Why use Ideology Consulting?
We understand that selling your business more often than not, can be a life changing opportunity – which can be potentially both daunting and stressful. So, we are on hand to guide you through the process, using our own personal experience to help ensure that you arrive at the right decision for you, your family and your staff. We recognise that all clients circumstances are different….. so our help and advice only is given with your long term interests in mind, as we value our future reputation. Also, staff holidays accepted, you will enjoy one point of contact at ideology, who will be on hand to offer advice, guidance and general support throughout the entire sale process.
The key components that will enable the successful sale of your business are:
- Choice of suitable buyers
- Pro-active transaction management
So our service to manage those key components (listed above) can be summarised as follows:
- Initial Appraisal – Confidential and without charge or obligation.
- Sale Preparation and Strategy – Advice, document gathering etc.
- Market Research – Examine buyer options and market sale comparables.
- Marketing – Prepare market pack and agree approach.
- Buyer Management (pre and post-sale) – Handle questions/responses and attend meetings.
- Negotiation – Handle negotiations and responses to offers.
- Mediation – Assisting both parties in finalising the details of the deal.
- Transactional management – Manage communication to completion.
Finally, ideology consulting maintains contacts with an extensive number of estate agency / property groups who are looking to expand their existing operations by acquisition.
The larger estate agency groups are particularly interested in smaller companies with primary premises, significant rental portfolio’s and/or an outstanding trading record. Equally, we have registered a significant number of progressive small and medium sized companies that are looking to expand their existing branch network.
So if you own an independent estate agency, and are looking to retire or divest your interest in your business – we would be pleased to advise you of your options – even if you are just simply in the early stages of planning your exit. Please call us on 0333 939 8010 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and be assured of our complete discretion.