Is Your Estate Agency Business Exit Ready?
Would you like to achieve the optimum sale price for your estate agency business? If so, please consider the following :-
- Have you considered the timing of your potential sale?
- Do you understand the various elements that put together make your business more or indeed, less valuable?
- Have you any idea of what your company is worth today? More importantly, after deductions, does this figure correspond with the exit figure that you had in mind?
- Do you understand you tax liabilities should you decide to sell your business within the next twelve months?
- Do you need to adjust your role and become less essential to the day to day running of your business – making your business less dependent on you, and therefore easier for a buyer to manage?
- Have you carried out an in-house check of all your key legal and compliance documents, employee contracts and IP leases – in readiness for due diligence?
- Have you considered the likely impact of selling your business on your staff? How likely and willing will they be to transfer to a new employer?
- Have you thought about and selected your advisory team? (broker, accountant and corporate solicitor)
Would you like to talk through the points raised here? Then please get in contact using the form below: